I was pretty unsure about this set at first. I saw lots of cute cards using the hydgrania framelit from the set. Turning them into flowers, pumpkins, coaches – just so many cute idea. I just didn’t think the set was me and for that matter think I could do anything with it.
This card was one that we made during the September Cards and Chocolate meetups. During the meetups several people changed up the sentiment, stamped the birds in different colors, just made it their own.
Fun tips for this card:
- Use the large “single word” sentiment to make a background
- Attach twine prior to putting base on card
- Emboss an element to add dimension
- Use an aqua painter to to spread color around to give it a more subtle look
- Use small scraps of dollies to add dimension