I get a lot of questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, so I thought I’d do a quick Q&A on the most common questions I receive.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 253-359-6591.
I don’t want to Demonstrate – can I just purchase my own products or do I have to hold parties or have a blog to join Stampin’ Up! ?
- You know the ‘Demonstrator’ title is such a tricky one – I kind of wish it was called something else really. Please don’t be put off by that Demonstrator title. YOU can totally decide the way you want to do things – be your own best customer and just buy products for yourself. Have a few friends over for a cup of coffee and stamp who occasionally buy a few things from you, be a Party Person and have an amazing business opportunity or be Online and have a blog, Facebook business page – It’s TOTALLY your decision.
- I have a team full of all sorts of lovely Peeps running their Stampin’ Up! journey as a hobby or a business. I welcome everyone. You’re the boss – and I love that about Stampin’ Up!
- In my time as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I’ve been a Hobby Demonstrator, I’ve run a monthly classes while being a work out of the home mom to 5 and grandma to 10, and now in home and online business that I LOVE. As Demonstrators, we get to decide for ourselves and we can change it up or down whenever we want.
How much is the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit? What’s in it?
- The Stampin’ Up! Starter kit is just $99 and by ordering it via me HERE you also become one of my Blessed Stampers Team and join the fun of an instant stamping family. As a hobby or a business, I love, support and value all my beautiful Blessed Stampers.
- While the kit is just $99 it has a retail value of $125 worth of products and $80 worth of Business Supplies – thats $146 of FREE product and supplies.
- What do you get in your Starter kit? That’s the best part – you can select ANY current Stampin’ Up! products – it’s totally your choice – and that includes Sneak Peak Products!!
- Free postage and handling on your Starter Kit.
Are there quarterly sales requirements and what are actual dates?
- To remain an active Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and continue to receive the 20% discount on your purchases you are required to purchase or sell $300 retail quarter… of course if these purchases are for yourself – you get the 20% Demonstrator discount applied straight away so as a Demonstrator you’ll never really pay that full $300 retail.
- The Stampin’ Up! year is broken up into 4 quarters. These are: January 1st – March 31st, April 1st – June 30th, July 1st – September 30th, October 1st to December 31st.
What if I join part way through a quarter?
- You have 1 FULL quarter to achieve your first quarterly minimum. So even if you join 1 day into a new quarter, you still receive all of that remaining quarter PLUS the next full quarter to achieve your first quarterly minimums.
I love those Host Rewards – do I still get those if I’m a Demonstrator?
- This is the bit I love – As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you still qualify for Host Rewards when you place a qualifying order of $150 or more!! That’s in addition to getting 20% discount off your Stampin’ Up! Products. Total win/win.
I know I can get 20% discount on my purchases – but how do I earn money by selling Stampin’ Up!?
- While there is no obligation to sell or hold workshops as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you do have the potential to earn an income so it’s worth knowing how.
- When you sell a product to a customer instead of earning 20% discount you earn a 20% commission on that sale. The Demonstrator website works it all out for you and it’s a really easy computer system to get your head around.
- In addition to the instant 20% income for all Demonstrators, there is the ability to earn rebates from Stampin’ Up! based on monthly sales AND increase your instant income to 25% along the way.
- And if you have a team, there’s extra earning potential there too.
- Demonstrators also have a Flex Rewards Program that allow points accrued by selling, recruiting and leading to be redeemed for products, catalogues and even a yearly incentive trip to 5 star resorts and cruises in places like the Mediterranean, Thailand or Alaska.
I might like to make this a business in the future, perhaps I’d like to hold parties, have an online business like you Nicole or make and sell my own cards – can you give me advice?
- I sure can. I offer exclusive support and advice to all the Demonstrators that join Stampin’ Up! with me. We can make a plan together whenever you’re ready.
I’m not local to you Nicole – is that ok?
- Absolutely. I have Demonstrators in my team from all over the United States. We’re a friendly bunch and have a wonderful Facebook Forum where we share our latest creations and get to exchange ideas and inspiration.
- I’m here to support you in your goals as much or as little as you need me. I’m here online most days, on our Facebook Forum, via phone, email and even by live interactive video chats.
- We have monthly card swaps, cyber stamping events (where we call stamp at home and share our work online while we chat) and lots, lots more.
Do you hold any events I can attend in person?
- Yes! Everyone in my team is invited to our retreats, monthly stamping sessions, or any event we have and we can get together for one on one training sessions as well.
- Stampin’ Up! also have fantastic events called Onstage – amazing for seeing new products, getting to socialize with other crafty folk and get great tips and ideas. You’ll always find me at one of these events.
So what’s the catch?
- That was my exact thoughts when I first found Stampin’ Up! – but there really isn’t one (believe me I looked). There are no annual fees and no penalty fees if you decide it’s not for you and you don’t have to give anything back if you don’t continue.
I’d like to read the terms and conditions before I sign up.
- Of course you should always read the fine print before you sign up for anything. Have a look HERE.
I’d like to know more about what you offer as a Team Leader and how your team feel about you.
- Fantastic. Learn more about my team HERE and all about me HERE. Click HERE to join right now!