It’s always hard when the retired lists come out. Some of my favorites will be riding off into retirement never to be heard from again. I’ll share more about that soon. It is important for you to take a look at these lists and order your favorite accessories now! I mean right now…they are as supplies last.
Retired Stamp Sets
Retired Accessories List
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we have to wait another 48 hours for the retired list, 2013 – 2014 catalog to be released to demonstrators, and for me to be able to preorder products from the new catalog! UGH…I don’t know how much longer I can hang on. What I can tell you is to be ready to purchase anything you may want off the retired lists as soon as it is published! Everything – but the stamp sets are while supplies last. Is it Wednesday yet?
Many of you are excited but a bit overwhelmed by the size of the STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST. WOWZA! I put together a brief overview with details of what I have gathered from Stampin’ Up! I’m hoping this will lessen the confusion.
Please keep in mind that the retiring products are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Many items are discounted! That means items will sell out so PLEASE DON’T WAIT!
STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST BY CATALOG PAGE NUMBER
STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING DEFINITIVELY DECORATIVE LIST
When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all of our Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.
The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images. They will be available for customer order on June 1.
In addition, please note the following changes in the new catalog, which explanation some of the products being on the retired list:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered)
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered.
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections.
- Any item with an asterisk next to it is being reconfigured. An example of this could be repackaging, as in the example above of the markers.
- Craft Ink Pads (other than black or white per above) and Craft Refills will no longer be offered.
- Classic Ink Refills (other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors) will still be available.
- Stampin’ Spots are being discontinued. Stampin’ Up! may possibly reconfigure & sell some of the Classic Ink Spots.
- Other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors, the Stampin’ Up! colors are NOT retiring.
Two items that were included on the Retiring Accessories List are not actually retiring. We have updated the lists to remove these items.
I have always been one to embrace change and am very optimistic that the new catalog will fulfill my stamping dreams of dishy new stamps, creative tools, yummy paper and splashy embellishments!
It’s here! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Accessories List is now available and check out the amazing savings on many of the retiring products!!!
NEW PRODUCTS ADDED TO THE STAMPIN’ UP! CLEARANCE RACK. Save up to 60%. Check out the latest additions to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack! Punches, albums, Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and so much more! Clearance rack items can ONLY be placed through an on-line order and are available while supplies last!
SUMMER SMOOCHES PRODUCT OFFER. No need to wait until the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog begins on June 1. Customers can pre-order splashy new products from the Stampin’ Up! Summer Smooches collection (above), NOW through April 30, 2012. Click here to view the Summer Smooches flyer!
STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRED STAMP AND ACCESSORIES SCOOP:
- The Retired Stamp List (over 300 stamp sets) has been released and is available HERE! NOW in darker print so it’s easier to print and read!! Retiring stamps will be available to purchase through May 31, 2012.
- The Retired Accessories/Décor Elements Lists will be released on April 25, 2012. Retiring accessories and Stampin’ Up! Décor Elements (being discontinued) will only be available while supplies last. Be ready to order early!
PLEASE REMEMBER that the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past.
We have all been anxiously waiting to hear which Stampin’ Up! rubber stamp sets will be retiring effective May 31, 2012! The Stampin’ Up! Retired Stamp List is NOW available!
- Click HERE to see the list of over 300 stamp sets that will be retiring.
- These stamp sets will be available for purchase THRU May 31, 2012!
- Some of my favorites include: Totally Tess, On Your Birthday, Turtle & Co., Under the Big Top, Crazy for Cupcakes, Always Elegant, and Vintage Vogue.
- If you plan to order your retiring favorites, be sure to check the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack for great deals on punches, albums, designer series paper and more. Up to 60% off! 50+ new products added to clearance this past week! Clearance rack items can ONLY be placed through an on-line order and are available while supplies last!
- Don’t miss your chance to pre-order new products from the Stampin’ Up! Summer Smooches Collection. Ends April 30.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The Retired Accessories/Décor Elements Lists will be released on April 25, 2012. Retiring accessories and Stampin’ Up! Décor Elements (this line is being discontinued) will only be available while supplies last. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
PLEASE REMEMBER that the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past. The good news is that with so many stamp sets retiring, the new catalog will be loaded with new products!