Have I told you how much that I love Paper Pumpkin? Every month I get a box of pure goodness delivered right to my door. What I love about the kit is that it comes with everything (but snips) you need to create your projects. The first kit you receive also includes a clear stamp block.
I’m not going to lie – there are times I let my kits stack up. Although the kits normally take about 30 to 45 minutes to complete. I might save a few kits knowing that I have a few days off or I have a day full of doctors appointments.
There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass. Don’t forget you can get a 3-month prepaid subscription (137859) for just $55 (a savings of $4) and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st!
I can’t tell you how much I absolutely love Paper Pumpkin! It was the only way I was able to paper craft between June and August, when we were in the height of our summer craziness!
I really appreciated having these kits because I didn’t feel like I needed to unpack all of my stamping supplies to be creative! It also came with everything pre-measured and pre-cut so all I had to do was stamp and assemble! These kits are perfect for on-the-go crafters or for the crafters who don’t have a lot of time or space but still want to make gorgeous projects. What’s inside?
- An exclusive stamp set–you can only get these stamps from Paper Pumpkin!
- An ink spot (sometimes two!)
- Pre-cut materials ready to assemble into a gorgeous project
- Adhesive (Yes!)
- Size D Block (in your first kit only)
The best part? This all-inclusive kit is only $19.95! Join by November 10th to receive this special edition kit!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Click HERE to view the Welcome Kit and the Trial kit, and to get things started! You can sign up now. Delivery will start in March. Please list me as your demo (Nicole Flournoy, zip code 98374)!!
Here are the details:
- Each month you’ll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, décor, and more! Everything is color coordinated and cut just for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape!
- Your Paper Pumpkin will be shipped on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, your kit will be sent around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, your first kit will be sent around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!). Your credit card will not be billed until your Paper Pumpkin actually ships.
- There’s no commitment; you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in March, you can purchase a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
The “Welcome Kit” is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift – one of our acrylic clear blocks so you’ll be ready to stamp!
You can see the Welcome Kit and the Trial Kit on the www.mypaperpumpkin.com website.
NEW! SUBSCRIBE TO STAMPIN’ UP! MY PAPER PUMPKIN KITS! Take a monthly creativity escape with paper crafting kits delivered right to your doorstep. You’ll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. All you will need is adhesive. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more! Sign up TODAY with first kits shipping in mid-March. Get the details HERE.