I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I am happy to move into January when things will be a little less crazy – well my kind of crazy. We had a wonderful month of festivities, but I am so ready for some quite normalcy – not really sure what the 2018 normalcy is going to be!
January also means we are starting Sale-A-Bration and Occasions season. My favorite time of the Stampin’ Up! year! Sale-A-Bration is the three month period (Jan 3rd and March 31st) when you get free – yes, you read that right FREE products!!
If you don’t have either of the catalogs above, email me and I’d be happy to get them in the mail to you!
In case you are unfamiliar with Sale-A-Bration, here are the main details, for every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product.
New addition to Sale-A-Bration 2018: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If they spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items OR, one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
If your order goes over $150, there are some even more rewards called Stampin’ Rewards. At $250 you receive at additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-A- Bration! See the chart above.
The best deal in the catalog is ALWAYS the Starter Kit. You get $125 in product of your choice for only $99 and free shipping. During Sale-A-Bration however, you also get to pick two additional stamp sets form either the Occasions or Annual Catalog! That’s a potential added value of over $100!
Additional benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit:
- 20% discount minimum
- Potential to earn up to 40% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas
- If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits.
- You will be a part of my Blessed Stampers Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Get-togethers (regularly in Washington and occasionally in Texas) with make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live!
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my passion, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed with my long distance members.
- Free Class Planners- my team get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free every single month!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! I reward for promotions and sales and occasionally we have recruiting contests.
- Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
What’s in the Starter Kit?
Whatever you want – seriously – you pick what you want! For just $99, you choose $125 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost! If you want the added TWO stamp sets of your choice, purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration (Jan 3rd- March 31st)
Email me if you have questions about any of this!