I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Click HERE to view the Welcome Kit and the Trial kit, and to get things started! You can sign up now. Delivery will start in March. Please list me as your demo (Nicole Flournoy, zip code 98374)!!
Here are the details:
- Each month you’ll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, décor, and more! Everything is color coordinated and cut just for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape!
- Your Paper Pumpkin will be shipped on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, your kit will be sent around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, your first kit will be sent around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!). Your credit card will not be billed until your Paper Pumpkin actually ships.
- There’s no commitment; you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in March, you can purchase a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
The “Welcome Kit” is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift – one of our acrylic clear blocks so you’ll be ready to stamp!
You can see the Welcome Kit and the Trial Kit on the www.mypaperpumpkin.com website.
Hey Guys – might want to check this video out. I can help you with the perfect card for your special someone.
Well the long awaited day is FINALLY HERE! Sale a Bration has now begun! You can view the brochure HERE
It’s time to celebrate because Stampin’ Up!’s biggest event of the year is here! During this exciting sale, you can earn many exclusive products – FREE! For every $50 you spend between January 22 and March 22, 2013 you’ll earn a Free product of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration catalog! There’s no limit to the Free merchandise you can earn. Don’t forget, you can use this towards your Inky Fingers Rewards.
Not only that, but if you sign up to become a demonstrator, you get 25% more products in your custom Starter Kit!
For only $99, you can choose $156.50 worth of products! I’d LOVE for you to join my team! You can do so by going to my demonstrator website HERE.
I found a company called Stampers Best who has a line of military themed stamps. These sets when sold provide support for Operation Write Home. OWH provides hand stamped cards to the Troops for them to send home. This morning, I thought I would see how well the stamps worked as I had not used them before. This was the very simple card I came up with using scraps that I had laying around.
I wish I would have stamped the soldiers in Early Espresso instead of Old Olive – but all in all – not a bad card in 5 minutes.
With all the changes my family is undergoing, I’ve found myself wondering off on my own. As I was looking for a specific color, I kept pulling out the wrong shade. So, I sat down and started to redo my card stock again. You can click here to see what it looked like last week. Today it is even prettier
Now if only I could do something about this….
Click here to see the oh so cute new single stamps!
We’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images over the last 25 years and combining them into 12 sets, which will release – one set per month – over 2013.
Drum roll please….the first set of 2013 is Best of Birthdays!
Finally, a kit that makes it easy for the man in your life to make you a card! My sweet husband has ventured into my stamp room to make me a card only to be overwhelmed by the massive amounts of products and the need to cut and fold card stock.No more! I’m taking pity on him and ordering this kit for him today. Dude, You’re Welcome!
I have to say, it was fantastic to get into the craft area and make a few things. I mean, it has been months – yes, you heard that MONTHS! This weekend I made four journals for some dear friends of mine and a few cards. I’ll post the cards throughout the week. I also learned how amazing it is to actually find paper in an organized drawer!
NEW! SUBSCRIBE TO STAMPIN’ UP! MY PAPER PUMPKIN KITS! Take a monthly creativity escape with paper crafting kits delivered right to your doorstep. You’ll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. All you will need is adhesive. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more! Sign up TODAY with first kits shipping in mid-March. Get the details HERE.