We have all been anxiously waiting to hear which Stampin’ Up! rubber stamp sets will be retiring effective May 31, 2012! The Stampin’ Up! Retired Stamp List is NOW available!
- Click HERE to see the list of over 300 stamp sets that will be retiring.
- These stamp sets will be available for purchase THRU May 31, 2012!
- Some of my favorites include: Totally Tess, On Your Birthday, Turtle & Co., Under the Big Top, Crazy for Cupcakes, Always Elegant, and Vintage Vogue.
- If you plan to order your retiring favorites, be sure to check the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack for great deals on punches, albums, designer series paper and more. Up to 60% off! 50+ new products added to clearance this past week! Clearance rack items can ONLY be placed through an on-line order and are available while supplies last!
- Don’t miss your chance to pre-order new products from the Stampin’ Up! Summer Smooches Collection. Ends April 30.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The Retired Accessories/Décor Elements Lists will be released on April 25, 2012. Retiring accessories and Stampin’ Up! Décor Elements (this line is being discontinued) will only be available while supplies last. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
PLEASE REMEMBER that the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past. The good news is that with so many stamp sets retiring, the new catalog will be loaded with new products!